1. Warranty is confined only to the first purchase of the appliance and is non-transferable.
2. Any online sale, the product is covered under offsite warranty. Please call the company for any further assistance and help. We provide on site warranty in few cities including Delhi National Capital Region.
3. The Warranty period (both Standard Warranty Period and Extended Warranty Period) starts from the date of purchase of the appliance.
4. The consumables are not covered under warranty (filters | UV tube)
5. The warranty covers only manufacturing defect in material and workmanship that may arise despite normal operation and usage of the appliance, as prescribed in the operating manual.
6. Repairs, installations & removal of the appliance shall be carried out as per the guideline manual failing to which the warranty is void.
7. In the event of change of address, the new address shall be intimated to the Authorized Service Center on the given contact number.
8. Repairs & replacements of parts would be purely at the discretion of the Authorized Service Personnel only. The company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair and providing replacement of defective parts only. It is hereby clarified that after the Standard Warranty Period, visiting charges will be applicable for all visits and the same will be borne by the customer. In the Extended Warranty period, in case the appliance needs to be transported to the Authorized Service Centre for repair, the transportation charges from and to the place of installation shall be borne by the customer.
9. The customer shall provide a reasonable, sufficient and safe working space to access the appliances for service. The customer is liable to move away all blocking objects or move the appliance to an appropriate location with electricity supply and drainage for cleaning of the filters.
10. In case repair cannot be completed onsite, the company reserves the right to carry the appliance to its Authorised Service Center and return the same after repair.
11. In case of appliances installed beyond municipal limits of the jurisdiction of company's Authorised Service Center, all expenses incurred in transportation of the appliance or parts thereof from and to the company's Authorised Service Center, as well as expenses incurred on deputing of service personnel/technician towards conveyance and other incidental expenses, will be borne by the customer.
12. In case of repairs the appliance and/or the replaced spare part will be warranted only for the remaining of the original warranty period.
13. The company shall be under no obligation or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control (e.g. strikes, floods, earthquakes etc.) including but not limited to delay in servicing due to non-availability of spare parts and / or accessories.