Smog Guard N99 Mask is one of the best standard filtration face mask that protects from PM 0.3 micron and above, harmful gases, and cross-infection. It protects us from dust, blowing sand, construction dust, ash, pollen, allergens, smoke, pet dander, air pollution, and many more harmful irritants. The N99 mask is great for running, hiking, climbing, or average daily use.
Certificate: Certified by (CE 4306)| N99 tested by ITS Lab
1. 5- LAYER PROTECTION
Layer 1:- Polyester Microfiber
Layer 2:- Melt blown| BFE-99%| PFE-99%| Polypropylene
Layer 3:- Paper Melt blown| BFE-99%| PFE-99%| Polypropylene
Layer 4:- Activated Carbon Fabric
Layer 5:-Bamboo Fabric/Cotton fabric layer.
2. WASHABLE AND REUSABLE - The N99 mask is washable and has a Life of 300+ Breathing Hours (approx 3 Months)
3. HEALTHY BREATHING - N99 Grade mask comes with one valve (For Kids) for easy breathing at the time of running, walking, or while moving in the traffic and will release the build-up of moisture and CO2. There is no air leakage at the time of inhalation.
4. SKIN FRIENDLY AND MOST COMFORTABLE - The N99 mask is most comfortable and skin-friendly. It is great for outdoor activities such as running, hiking, climbing, or average daily use.
5. ADJUSTABLE EARLOOP & BROAD NOSE CLIP - The N99 grade face mask is designed with an adjustable earloop and a broad nose clip for better fit and comfort.
Please check the following points before washing the mask:
1. Use warm water to wash the Mask.
2. Do not use any kind of brush while washing it.
3. The frequency of washing the mask depends on its usage. Although, it is advisable to wash the mask on a weekly basis if someone is using it daily.
To wash the mask, put the mask in soap diluted with warm water. Gently knead, clean and dry for a few hours. Please do not soak in water for a long time and do not bleach, so as not to cause mask distortion and reduce the filtration effectiveness.
How to use N99 Pollution Mask?
1. Choose an appropriate size of the mask on the basis of your face shape. (Refer To Size Chart)
2. Wash your hands carefully with soap and sanitize them before wearing and after removing the mask.3. Fix the mask properly with the help of an adjustable cord and loop to ensure no leakage.
6. This is a washable product, recommended washing once a week.
7. Reuse the mask once it’s completely dry.